- Controllers of Personal Information
- What Personal Information About Customers Does M20 Urban Spaces Gather?
- What About Cookies?
- Does M20 Urban Spaces share the Information it receives?
- How Secure is Information About Me?
- What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- What Information can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use M20 Urban Spaces ?
- Notices and Revisions
- Examples of Information Collected
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by M20 Urban Spaces under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by M20 Urban Spaces, at M20 URBAN SPACES, The Lattice, 2nd & 3rd floor, No. 20, Waddels Road, Kilpauk Chennai 600010.
What Personal Information About Customers Does M20 Urban Spaces Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your experience at M20 Urban Spaces. We may automatically collect: technical information, including the IP address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our sites; materials you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future experience, improving our platform, and communicating with you.
E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from M20 Urban Spaces if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
By using or continuing to use the site you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by M20 Urban Spaces in its discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including sensitive personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice.
We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for M20 Urban Spaces to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as Recommended for you, personalised advertisements on other web sites (e.g., M20 Urban Spaces associates with content served by M20 Urban Spaces).
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Does M20 Urban Spaces share the information it receives?
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We may share your information with selected third parties including, where applicable: Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors (including, but not limited to, estate agents, sales agents and our professional advisors) for the performance of any contract or any potential contract we may enter into with them or you, or in relation to any ancillary requirements. Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our sites.
- Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the per sonal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by appli cable law.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of M20 Urban Spaces customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that M20 Urban Spaces, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of M20 Urban Spaces and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with applicable law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of M20 Urban Spaces, our users or others. This includes texchanging information with other companies, organisations, government or regu latory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally iden tifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is con trary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice
- With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when infor mation about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Does M20 Urban Spaces share the Information it receives?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addi tion to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on “Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements”.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Web sites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. For more information about third party advertising on M20 Urban Spaces , including personalised or interest-based ads.
What Information Can I Access?
M20 Urban Spaces gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with M20 Urban Spaces for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the Which Information Can I Access? section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Prefer ences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of M20 Urban Spaces and orders placed with M20 Urban Spaces, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Cus tomer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of M20 Urban Spaces and orders placed with M20 Urban Spaces, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
- If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to personalise ad vertisements we display to you, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
- The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Are Children Allowed to Use M20 Urban Spaces ?
Use of M20 Urban Spaces is available only to persons who can form a legally binding con-tract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use M20 Urban Spaces only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at M20 Urban Spaces, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a con-test or questionnaire or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you: search for a product; place an order through M20 Urban Spaces or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; compile Wish Lists or other gift registries, provide and rate Re-views; and employ other personal notification services such as such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; credit card information; people to whom pur-chases have been dispatched (including addresses and phone numbers); content of re-views; the personal description in Your Profile; and financial information.1
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include: some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfilment, advertising or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by M20 Urban Spaces, search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links from Overture); and credit history information from credit bureaus,which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial ser-vices to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at M20 Urban Spaces include: up-to-date information regarding personal information (including name, e-mail, communications and personalised advertising preferences and address book); e-mail notification settings (including Alerts and newsletters).